Thursday, February 9, 2017

Brozinni Pizza

You guys, if you’ve been following me for a bit, you know Brozinni is one of my places. Let’s face it, pizza in this town is not that good. Seriously, we can argue about this all day long, but you know I’m right. There’s lots of pizza, and there’s some good pizza, but there’s a lot of crappy pizza. Mostly crappy.

My all time favorite though is Brozinni. It’s New York Style and it just has the right chewy, foldable deliciousness. One slice is big enough for your lunch, well, with some garlic knots on the side, and you’ll be all set (be sure and dip that crust in the garlic sauce).

I introduced my hairdresser to them on my last visit, and she used to live in NYC. She has texted me since telling me she can’t stop thinking about it.

If you haven’t been there, you should probably go check it out. It’s what pizza should taste like.

Brozinni Pizza
8810 S. Emerson Ave
Greenwood IN 46237
317/865-0911


2 comments:

  1. I had this last night, and I just thought it was a little "bready" for me. The crust reminded me of Papa Johns. My favorite pizza place is "South of Chicago" and my husband and I order from "Jets" and "Jockamo"'s often.

    ReplyDelete