Friday, November 1, 2013

1/2 Priced Bottles of Wine - 2013

Upon request, I have updated my list of restaurants in Indy with half priced bottles of wine on certain nights (looks like Wednesday is the night for the most options). I haven’t verified every one; so make sure you double check before you go if that’s what you’re looking for. Please note that some restaurants have limitations as to what wines are half price (often the very expensive wines are not included for example). And of course, by all means, if I forgot one, or am incorrect about one, please let me know so I can update the list.

Cheers!



Mondays





Tuesdays





Wednesdays












Tastings (half priced glasses)




Thursdays






Saturdays

Sundays



Tastings (half priced bottles)



1 comment:

  1. We are doing half-price bottles of all wine at Delicia on Mondays now!

    ReplyDelete