Thursday, April 30, 2009

Independent vs. Chains

Dear Readers,

In an effort to distinguish whether a restaurant I review is a chain or an independent restaurant (and in response to comments from several readers), I have started designating a label at the end of each post. So, if you want to search just independent restaurant choices, you can look for the label listing "Independent Restaurants" in the right hand column under "Labels" and be taken only to reviews of such restaurants. Unfortunately, it would be impossible to write this blog and not go to a few chains (and frankly, there are a few I really like), but I do try to support the locals as much as possible. Also, there are some times when I am not sure how to classify a restaurant, such as when it has various locations in Indy, but is still locally owned. In those cases, I tend to classify them as independent. I do my best to be correct in all my assertions, but I can make mistakes. If I do, please let me know and I will correct them as soon as possible.

Thanks and keep reading and eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment