Saturday, March 13, 2010

Murphy's Steakhouse- A little update

We took the kids to Murphy's again last night for dinner. I am not going to write another review since I got the exact same thing I had last time. But this time I took a picture so I thought I would post it... And I have to say, I enjoyed this meal just as much as I did last time. Although I did not follow my own advice and order my steak rare instead of medium rare which I should have. Murphy's "medium rare" is more like medium to me for sure. But I just thought it might have been a fluke the first time. It was not. Love that fried lobster and drawn butter though.





Murphy’s Steakhouse
4189 N. Keystone Ave
Indy 46205
317/545-3707

www.murphyssteakhouse.com


Murphy's Steak House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

**PLEASE NOTE***

I am limiting publication of "anonymous" comments. Please give me some sort of name when you post your comment.

If don't want to log in to one of the options, simply click on the "name/url" option and type in a name. You don't need to enter a url.

Thanks, Erin