Tuesday, July 7, 2009

100th Post


I just noticed this previous post was my 100th and I felt like celebrating! (Maybe I watch too much TV--they are always making a big deal out of the 100th episode). Just wanted to take another moment to thank all of you, dear readers, and remind you that I love your feedback (even when you don't agree) and I truly appreciate your recommendations. Let me know if you have any suggestions for restaurants, or for anything else about my blog. I have a great time writing it, and I hope you have a great time reading it.

Cheers!

Erin

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work. We really appreciate your reviews.
    -Disgruntled Foodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! 100 eh? That's pretty flippin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Sangiovese Restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work. I enjoy reading your blog! Some good local restaurants I haven't seen reviewed on your site: Bonge's Tavern, King David Dogs, Workingman's Friend, and Brugges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for everyone's recs--keep em coming. And anon, Brugges is coming very soon!

    ReplyDelete

**PLEASE NOTE***

I am limiting publication of "anonymous" comments. Please give me some sort of name when you post your comment.

If don't want to log in to one of the options, simply click on the "name/url" option and type in a name. You don't need to enter a url.

Thanks, Erin